Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Voor een directe eindklant in Den Bosch is Harvey Nash op zoek naar Digital Project Manager.
Duur: 6 maanden
Inzet: 40 uur
From the start of a digital project, you are the link between our customer and the project team. As soon as we start talking sales with a client, you’re there to lead everything in the right direction. In fact: you’ll be bringing in new customers yourself. You are a pro in getting to the underlying wishes and real customer needs: you'll be the one to inform them about the things they didn't even know they needed. You translate your clients requests effortlessly into a strategic project approach and a proposal that makes every designer and developer sing. You are actually less of a project manager and more of a commercial digital strategist.
When the ground work is done, it is up to you to make sure that the project runs smoothly. During the project, you communicate continuously with the project team to ensure that all is on schedule and within budget. Since you’re a star in stakeholder management, you know how to involve and inform them at the right time, meanwhile monitoring that the impact we’re trying to make is successfully achieved. In addition, you know exactly what is going on at our customer and you look ahead for new upsell opportunities.
Organized as you are, your administration will make the most critical paper pusher proud ;) Part of your administrative tasks are team - and project planning, budget and progress monitoring, invoicing and project reporting, for example.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE
• Bringing in new customers and / or assignments;
• Building and maintaining business relationships;
• Converting wishes and challenges into a strategic project approach and proposal;
• Mapping out digital strategies and roadmaps within projects;
• Delivering projects within budget and schedule.
FOR THIS ROLE OF PROJECT MANAGER YOU ALSO HAVE
• You have completed an HBO / WO education;
• You’re fluent in written en spoken Dutch and English;
• You have at least 5+ years of work experience as a project manager or strategist at a design agency;
• You have a good understanding of digital design and development and relevant experience in the digital landscape;
• You are familiar with Agile & Scrum;
• You are familiar with technical projects;
• You impress customers because you can effortlessly map out digital strategies
• You see opportunities and know how to convert them into strategic projects;
• You are used to working with a multidisciplinary team;
• You can keep an overview, even when it is busy or hectic;
• You have a strategic vision and make it concrete with advice, roadmap and approach;
• You are a star in stakeholder management.