Voor een directe eind klant in Amsterdam is Harvey Nash op zoek naar een Management Assistent.
Duur: 4 weken
Uren: 40 per week
Bijzonderheden: CV en motivatie aanleveren in het Engels
•Organization of meetings and travel
•Processing of expense reports
•Coordinate scheduling meeting rooms
•Ad hoc administrative or coordination tasks
•Managing the administration of vendor payments (creation of purchase orders, following up on payments and postings as necessary)
•Contract approval and signatures collection support
• Minimum HBO level. Secretarial degree an advantage
• Minimum 3 years professional experience as a management assistant.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive data and information
• Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP SRM, Concur and similar programs
• An open, approachable and helpful team player able to work in a dynamic and global environment
• Excellent prioritization skills and ability to independently seek solutions
• Ability to proactively collaborate with team members across the globe to ensure timely, efficient and accurate deliverables
• Proactively looks to improve administrative and team processes
• Strong customer services orientation and attention to detail
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English (written and oral).
• Able to professionally represent our company values