Voor onze directe eindklant in Amsterdam is Harvey Nash op zoek naar een Technical Trainer.
Duration; 6 months
Effort; 40 hours a week
As an IT trainer, your responsibility is to globally train key user in the use of the formulation IT tool ProductVision, as part of the global roll-out of a harmonized IT system within our company. In addition to your training skills, you'll need technical expertise and interest to learn the formulation IT tool ProductVision; some background in SAP is preferred. The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
Next to that we would like to update the technical training programs already available, determine options to develop e-learning and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals andenable them to share their training knowledge with their team members.
* Develop expertise within the specialist areas
* Arrange for and conduct on-site training
* Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups
* Capture questions that cannot be answered instantaneously and follow up
* Support in training schedules and classroom agenda
* Provide support during user acceptance testing, together with other members of the project team, to ensure completion and sign-off of relevant test scenarios.
* Update training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
* Updating learning material with online settings (e.g. e-learning and webinar) would be added value
* Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
* Observe and evaluate results of training programs
* Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
* Proven experience as technical trainer – senior level
* Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
* Good language skills mainly English
* Willing to travel frequently, cultural awareness required / experience with multi-cultural teams
* Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
* Experience in designing technical course content
* Ability to address training needs with complete courses
* Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
* Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
What to expect
* You'll generally be office based in Amsterdam
* The project can be done part-time but flexibility to perform the training would be needed.
* The training sessions are global; involving overseas travel.
Tarief is bespreekbaar
Den Haag , Zuid-Holland
Tarief in overleg
Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant
Tot €65 per uur + Tarief in overleg
Den Haag , Zuid-Holland
Dirksland , Zuid-Holland